New Policies 08/03/21
MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT THIS TIME FOR ALL PATIENTS
As the pandemic continues, I want to make you all aware of where I stand with procedures and protocols. First I want everyone to know that myself, as well as everyone else in the office, have been fully vaccinated for some time now. I know everyone has individual thoughts on vaccination, and have taken this into consideration when reviewing protocols. As many of you are aware now, PA has lifted the mask mandate for all people. Due to the CDC guidelines and the high caseload in Northampton County, I am again REQUIRING FACEMASKS FOR ALL PATIENTS. They should be worn snug on the face and MUST cover your nose and mouth for the entire treatment.
1. Masks are required in the office. I WILL continue to wear a mask around all patients. I will continue to offer masks at the door for those who wish to remain masked, but forget one.
2. Call or text ahead. I STILL ask that everyone call or text upon arrival. Especially with the lifting of the mask mandate, I do not want patients sitting or standing in the waiting room. It is not a large space. Please note I may ask you to go right to a treatment room. I have them labeled on the door as Acu 2 and Acu 3. If I tell you which room to go to, please proceed down the hallway to the labeled room.
3. Cleaning, all cleaning protocols will remain as is.
4. Hand washing and sanitizing. I WILL continue with all handwashing and sanitizing as I always have. Hand sanitizer will continue to be available throughout the office for your use.
5. Colds/coughs/congestion sick protocols. Now more than ever with the lifting of the mask mandate, I ask ANY patient that is currently experiencing any cough, congestion, cold, flu, vomiting, or diarrhea or have within 48 hours of your appointment reschedule. Covid symptoms are vast and changing as the variants emerge. If I am to keep the lifted mask mandate in place, I have to ensure everyone feels safe. I will continue to lift the cancellation charges for last minute cancellations due to illness or concern for illness.
Protocols will be reviewed and changed if needed.
Thank you all for your patience during this time.
WE ARE MOVING !
3400 BATH PIKE